We Value Your Privacy
Your privacy and security is very important to us. At AB Invest, we treat your personal information as private and confidential. We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and providing you with the highest level of security. This statement describes what personal information we collect, what we do with it, and how we protect it.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take appropriate measures to keep your personal information that we hold about you, secure and ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or disclosure.
Your personal information with us remains secure because of:
- The strict security measures and technologies we use to prevent fraud and to protect our systems from intrusion.
- Security controls and processes that are updated regularly to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Our employees are trained to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Protecting Your Privacy
To help you in protecting your personal information, we recommend the following:
- Contact us immediately if you believe someone else may have access to your confidential information.
- Do not share confidential information via the telephone or online unless you know or can verify the recipient.
- Utilize a secure browser when accessing our website, and ensure virus protection is regularly updated.
What Information We Collect and Use
We collect and use information about you to administer our business and provide you with high quality financial products and services. We collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as:
- Applications, personal financial statements, and other written or electronic communications reflecting information such as your name, address, identification number, occupation, assets, and income.
- Transactional account history including your account balance, payment records, and assets.
- Information received from third parties, (e.g. government, regulatory, or credit agencies).
How We Use Your Information
Any personal information provided by you to AB Invest will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested and for other related purposes which may include, updating and enhancing AB Invest records, understanding your financial needs, conducting credit checks, reviewing credit eligibility, fraud prevention, debt collection purposes, and for purposes required by law or regulation.
Sending E-mails to AB Invest
When inquiring or requesting information about a specific product or service, or in case of volunteering information using any of AB Invest’s contacts, we will use your e-mail address to reply, and we may store your e-mail address, your message, and our response for quality assurance purposes. We may also do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
Who We Share Information With
We may share the information about you and your dealings with us, to the extent allowed by law, with:
- Arab Bank Branches and Subsidiaries;
- External Auditors;
- Third party service providers;
- Agents acting on behalf of AB Invest.
- AB Invest staff as well as third parties with permitted access to your information are required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- External Brokers & Custodians
Maintaining Accurate Information
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. When reviewing your account information, which includes your contact information, account balances and transactions, and similar information, please promptly notify us if you discover inaccuracies in your information.
Changes to This Statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to amend our Privacy Statement. The updated version will be maintained on our Website.
For More Information